“In many countries, the government establishes and collects taxes. However, in the United States it is YOUR responsibility to fulfill your tax obligations.”
• Tax Law changes every year so taxes preparation is getting harder and complicate.
• There are a lot of changes about deduction on taxes, child tax credit, independent earner tax credit/Self-employment taxes, funded retirement plans or donations and mortgage interest rate.
• To be sure our customers will fulfill all legal requirements and obtain a refund by law, we are aware of any changes about taxation in order to help them as best we can.
• Form W2 /1099
• ITIN/ SS Number
• Last Tax Declaration copy
• Mortgage interests, dividends
• Health care bills
• Childcare bills
No one wants tax troubles with the federal or state government, but if you have some, it is not a good idea to solve them by yourself.
Let us help you!! We represent you before federal and state agencies.
If you have not paid your IRS or state taxes, we can help you to get a monthly payment plan. We can prepare a financial statement and contact agencies to set an amount that do not cause you serious economic harm. We are willing to hear about your situation, please contact us with no obligation al all.
If you are a Minnesota resident, you MUST present your Income Tax by the corresponding year.
Where is my refund?
If you discover an error after your return has been mailed, you may need to amend your return. We can assist you if your filing status, your income, your deductions or credits were incorrect.
IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to be a taxpayer but are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number.
To apply for an ITIN, you must file a federal income tax return. ITIN are issued regardless your immigration status.
Some taxpayers need a full six months for extensions as the law provides. This simplifies the process so they can make the request just once, not twice. The IRS urges taxpayers who need more time to complete their tax returns to file their extensions. Using our filing services, an extension is convenient, safe and secure, and taxpayers receive confirmation to keep with their records. Contact us via email o telephone the same day to file your extension.